NEXUS has a wealth of experience garnered from years of successful specialist relocation, with a proven track record of managing and delivering the most demanding aspects of commercial relocation. NEXUS has managed complex moves for businesses, world renowned museums, libraries, and universities to name a few.
- Specialist planning and project management
- Hospital/laboratory relocations (including hazardous materials)
- ADR compliant. (EU regulation including UK)
- Museum/library relocations (including packing materials tailored to each client)
- Specialist casing and crating
- Dismantling and reassembling of factories including production lines
- Specialist transportation
- Single point of contact project management
NEXUS successfully planned and completed the relocation of over 8 million plant samples and 28 million insect specimens for the Natural History Museum, the movement of 65,000 metres of library material for the Library of Birmingham and 135,000 film canisters for the British Film Institute.