NEXUS has a wealth of experience garnered from years of successful specialist relocation project completion, with a proven track record of managing and delivering the most demanding aspects of commercial relocation. NEXUS has managed complex moves for businesses, world renowned museums, libraries, and universities.
- Specialist planning and project management
- Hospital/Laboratory Relocations (including hazardous materials)
- ADR Compliant. (EU regulation including UK)
- Museum/Library Relocations (including bespoke packing materials)
- Specialist casing and crating
- Dismantling and reassembling of factories including production lines
- Specialist transportation
- Single Point of Contact project management
NEXUS successfully planned and completed the relocation of over 8 million plant samples and 28 million insect specimens for the Natural History Museum; the movement of 65,000 metres of library material for the Library of Birmingham and 135,000 film canisters for the British Film Institute.