Scroll down for more information about our services
NEXUS provides all the IT services that your business needs. Key points of our unique delivery model include:
- A structured approach to solution delivery
- Solution design and implementation tailored to each client
- Delivered to time and budget with NO downtime.
From initiating the move, to executing it, to getting you started at your new location.
- Your special instructions are followed at each step of the way.
- Always thinking ahead we consider the impact the move might have on your operations and work towards minimizing them.
From reviewing your existing layout to making it more efficient.
- Your business needs are always a top priority – we make things work for you.
- We aim to maximise cost savings and optimal operational ability for your business.
We manage delivery with complete control of the project from start to finish from a central position.
- Our project planning is focused on efficient delivery because we’re responsible for the delivery and not just reporting.
- We offer a single point of contact and responsibility from start to finish on the project.
Procurement is a key part of any project, we will ensure you get the correct kit at the best price.
- We offer professional consultation to asses your requirements and help produce a suitable proposal.
- We cover everything from simple furniture to IT equipment, software and hardware.
Our range of support services can help you every step of the way.
- These are specifically designed to ensure you aren’t left with handling unexpected events.
- We make sure to understand the nature of your services so we can design support services that complement it.
NEXUS PSL provides seamless end to end solutions for commercial infrastructure service requirements. Delivered through in-house specialist delivery partners and backed by our internal knowledge, experience and expertise, we aim to bridge the gap between professional services and project delivery and return the benefit of hassle free cost effective solutions to our clients.
Our vision with NEXUS is to bridge the gap between requirements and successful delivery. We’re introducing a platform that is simplifying the successful management and delivery of complex projects by combining planning, design and delivery in a unique partnership.
“The business world is changing and we are at the forefront”
What our Customers say
Matt Hamilton, St Georges Hospital
"Perfect. Your guys as always have been really helpful."
Joanna Henderson, Moorfields Group
"Gus and the guys were great, thanks for supplying such a good team."
Leena Babbea, Concord
Steve Shaw – Senior Infrastructure Engineer HO Digital, Data and Technology Service Operations
"All the work was completed (to a very high standard)"
Hilary Little, Facilities and Health & Safety Co-ordinator, European Bioinformatics Institute (EMBL-EBI)
"Thanks for all your help and to the team who were brilliant - especially Gus!"
Jane Harris Facilities Co-ordinator, Intel Account
"I was on site and very pleased with the guys who did a good job."
Kay Spyrou, Facilities Associate, Ruffer
"All went well thank you."
Suzanne Shine, Interim Head of Finance, Cell Therapy Catapult
“Thanks very much for your help with this move,”
Telmo Brandao, Facilities Assistant, Exane Ltd
"The guys have done a very good job, thank you."
Aditya Kashikar, Project Manager, Capital Projects, St George’s Hospital
"I must impress that the accommodating and efficient team from Nexus also assisted to set up the PCs"
Aditya Kashikar, Project Manager, Capital Projects, Directorate of Estates & Facilities
"Fantastic work as ever." for St Georges Hospital NHS Trust Children's Services relocation
Richard Miles, Facilities Manager – Forward 3D
“I'd like to take the opportunity to thank you and your team for an unbelievable effort in making this happen, really really happy with every aspect of the removal service.”
Senol Hasan – St George’s Hospital
"All went smoothly thanks. They are a good bunch of guys that are also very considerate to others in the hospital environment which is very important to us."
St George’s Hospital
"Fantastic guys, helped us a lot today and yesterday."
St Georges Hospital
"Fantastic, patient work, thanks!"
Northgate Public Services
"The two men that completed the job were extremely helpful and polite. They were also very knowledgeable and considerate of the workplace."
Brazilian Aeronautical Commission Europe
"As before all the work was with high standards personally and professionally by the whole group."
The Admiral Project
"I’ve been very impressed by the performance on the programme, they’ve stepped up to the challenge with an incredibly smooth first move under difficult conditions, and then improved week on week to make the remaining move programme and unprecedented success."
NHS Cambridgeshire and Peterborough CCG
"We are really pleased with the way the project has gone to date and the progress that was been made. Any issues/concerns raised in the early days of the project have been addressed as they occurred. The extra resourcing to provide post deployment support has also worked very well for us and the practices."